Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SSSC158 - Birthday Boy

Today I am showing off one of the newest 
by Lori Designs digi images called Birthday Dayton!

I am also playing along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #158.


I colored the image with copics and paired it with some DSP from the Doodlebug Designs Snips & Snails 6x6 paper pad and some PTI black and harvest gold CS.  I added some matching Snips & Snails star brads.The sentiment is from the PTI Birthday Bash stamp set.  

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created this week as well with these cute images on the by Lori Designs blog!

Here's the sketch:




4 comments:

  1. He is so adorable Kim! I love how you used the sketch and your coloring is super cute!! Loving the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim as always a beautiful creation. fabulous work what a lovely card great image and fab colour Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute! 8-) Darling image and your coloring is just Awesome as Ever! 8-) Lovin' the fun stars too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shnnon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and take on the sketch! Love the pattern paper and the cute boy image. Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!