Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge

Have you played along yet with the current All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge?  It's a photo inspiration challenge!  

Here's my card using the C.C. Designs Laugh Lines Garden rubber stamp.


I used the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die cut as a template for the clouds and then sponged some Momento summer sky to create the clouds.  I created the grassy hills with some Bazzill Card Shopp juicy pear CS and I sponged the edges with some Momento bamboo leaves ink.  I colored the image with copics and popped her up with foam dimensionals.  I added some paper flowers with silver brad and used a tooth pick as the sign post.  The sentiment is from the There She Goes Garden of Friends stamp set. I matted the image panel with PTI black CS and mounted it on a PTI white CS base.  

Here's the inspiration photo:


We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by June 5th.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.

Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!


4 comments:

  1. Kim this one is CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I LOVE the scene you created! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Kim!! The background is super cute too! I've been working on making clouds like that, but they haven't quite worked out. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heee kim, nice card, love the clouds

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Darned CA-UTE!! 8-) Love your big fluffy clouds Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!