Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BLD Tuesday Post

Today I am showing off one of the cute new 
by Lori Designs Bug and Roo images called "Josie."


I FINALLY got myself some blending card by X-Press It and I will never color on any other paper!  I had been using the Neenah solar white and PTI white CS, but I kept hearing about the X-Press It.  SO glad I tried it!  I swear it uses less ink than the Neenah solar white and the PTI white CS.  The ink just glides over it and is so much easier to blend.  I paired some PTI hawaiian shores and raspberry fizz CS with some DSP from the Fancy Pants Designs Summer Soul 6x6 paper pad.  I added some pretty dark pink vintage seam binding.   The sentiment is from the Verve Sweet Valentine stamp set.  

Be sure to hop on over to the by Lori Designs blog to see what my fellow DT members have created this week!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I'm gonna hafta try the paper. I just recently got into better quality paper and love the Neenah and cryogen. Definitely need to give Copic paper a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, wow love the colour choice its so vibrant and your whole card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and so fabulously colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!