Monday, May 21, 2012

TSG157 - SURPRISE Birthday Blog Hop for Jessica Knutson!

Happy Birthday to Jessica Knutson!

Jessica is the owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps and today the Trendsetters (past and present) along with some TSG special friends have organized a surprise birthday hop for our friend!

I had the honor of meeting Jessica in Washington back in February when the Ribbon Carousel Crew and the TSG Trendsetters gathered for one crazy crop at her home.  A week later, I was invited to join the Trendsetters and to become a member of her talented design team.  I think she said there was something "magical" about me.  Maybe I made that up.  Nonetheless, I am thrilled to be designing for her!

And so, Jessica, here is my birthday card for you, friend!


I inked the adorable "A Little Treat" stamp set.  I colored it with copics and added some liquid pearls to the cake.  I paired the PTI vintage cream and black CS with some DSP from te MME Blush 6x6 paper pad.  I attached the sentiment with a silver brad.  I used a SU punch to make the awning and I added some black vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel.  

I combined Jessica's birthday hop with this week's TSG Challenge which is a sketch.....my favorite kind of challenge!  

Here's the sketch:

Enjoy the hop!



15 comments:

  1. So adorable, love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card! I want a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny - there IS something magical about you.. ;) This is beautiful!! Great card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are pretty magical too!!!! (grin!). LOVE this sweet confection!!! Gorgeous coloring, colors and I LOVE the layout!!! WAY too fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That cake looks delish!! What a fun way to celebrate - this is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..that cake looks way too yummy. Everything about this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME!! Love the way you created a background with the checkerboard stamp and the DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AWESOME! I loooooooooove the papers---and that cake! It looks like Buddy from Carlos' Bakery (spelling?) made it! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the papers and that CAKE....I just struggle with pearls and these are perfect!!! You're magical?.....must've been said after she mixed/drank one of those mean margaritas that Angela alluded to, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a yummy delight...I think you just sold me this set...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MMM that cake looks delish! Awesome work with the wallpaper and tile too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable. Love the beading on the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!