Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ribbon Carousel Birthday Blog Hop



Today is the Ribbon Carousel’s 1st Birthday!
The Crewmates are doing a surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Corinna McGregor, the owner of the Ribbon Carousel!


Corinna is the bomb diggity bomb!  She treats her design team like family and is always expressing her gratitude to us.  She is the most generous person I think I have ever met!  She is the type of friend you would want to have.  She laughs along with you when you are happy and she will cry right along with you when you’re not.  Sometimes she laughs so hard that tears run down her legs.  That’s right.   I said it.  She makes being part of the design team F-U-N!  Today begins a new design team team and not ONE person from the last term stepped down because we all love being part of this group!  We consider ourselves to be one big happy herd of donkeys!  Yes, donkeys.  So here is  my birthday card for the Ribbon Carousel!

RCC1BD

I inked my very favorite There She Goes Clear Stamps set called “Ba Donkey Donk.”  
I colored the donkey with copics.  I stamped the balloon image from the 
She Goes Clear Stamps set called “Scootin’ By Accessories” onto some DSP and cut them out.  I added some ivory jute for the balloon strings and popped one of the balloons up with a micro pop dot.  The DSP is from the First Additions Paper “Boho Chic” 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment from the PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments stamp set 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the RIBBON CAROUSEL!
Congratulations to Corinna for an amazingly successful first year! 
Now hop along and see what my fellow Crewmates have done to celebrate the Ribbon Carousel's 1st Birthday!

13 comments:

  1. Love the donkey holding the balloons...perfect!! and your bow is perfection as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You SUPER DONKEY you! Fabulous card, my dear and thanks for all the dedicated planning, organizing and structuring of this mighty swell hop for our Ribbon Goddess. I'm sure that her heart is just bursting right now! That'll do donkey, that'll do.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, great job girl. Thanks for all your hard work getting this going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect is this? You rock girl! FAB card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable....I didn't think I would ever appreciate a donkey stamp, but with you stamping with it I sure do!

    Julie H in MN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and perfect for the special day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the rainbow striped paper on the side! What a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, Kim!! Great post!! Thanks for eveything you do for the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOOO Cute! LOVE the balloons that the donkey is holding! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!