Wednesday, May 9, 2012

RS10 - Just Bee Happy

It's everyone's favorite kind of challenge this week on the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog!  It's an "Anything Goes" Challenge!  Since I almost always start a card with a sketch, I decided to combine this challenge with this week's Retro Sketches #10 challenge.

I am playing along with the newly released C. C. Designs Honey Bee-trice image.


I colored the image with copics and added some Stickles to her wings.  I used some Bo Bunny yellow mellow dot DSP and combined it with some PTI black and white CS.  The sentiment is from the There She Goes Clear Stamps Bee Happy stamp set.  I embellished with 3 pearls and some 5/8" black swiss dot satin ribbon.

Here is the sketch:



Here are a few rules:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by May 8th.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!



4 comments:

  1. This is just too stinkin' cute! Your coloring is amazing and I love the pretty black and white polka bow with this adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Beautiful coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bee girl! The colors are wonderful! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!