Monday, May 28, 2012

SSS160 - Fairy Birthday

I haven't played along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge since I stepped down from the DT a couple of months ago.  I've just had too much on my plate, but this lazy Memorial Day gave me an opportunity to play along.  I do LOVE Korin's sketches!

I am playing along with one of the new Whimsie Doodles images called "Fairy."  


I colored the image with copics and and added some Stickles to her wings.
Ink - Versa Mark with white embossing power
CS - PTI pure poppy and harvest gold

Here's the sketch:



3 comments:

  1. She is just a Cutie Miss Kim! 8-) Love your Darling WD image and of course your Awesome coloring! Super mix of dp's and I'm loving all the fun MFT elements too! 8-) So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Kim. Such a sweet image and pretty colors. Love the sparkly wings and the lovely flower embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that girl it so cute Sorry I am so late! Thank you for playing along in the Sweet Stop Sketch! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!