Thursday, July 31, 2014

With Love

I just returned from a family vacation to Hershey Park and I couldn't wait to ink up something from my newest staff of goodies from Simon Says Stamp!  I loved the newly released Sweet Rose stamp set by Clearly Besotted and and since it is an Anything Goes Challenge this week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog, I played along!


I stamped the sentiment and image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and then die cut it using the MFT Die-namics Vertical Stitched Strips.I wanted the image panel to neatly lap under the MFT Die-Namics  Stripes Cover-Up so I trimmed the image panel and adhered it together so that it is hidden under the red strip.  


  

 I colored the image  with copics (R59, R29, R24, R05, G99, G94, and BG10.  I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to the image.   


I used the solid stamped and stamped the images in MFT wild cherry and gumdrop green ink on the inside and added another sentiment from the Sweet Rose stamp set.  






http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-6/

5 comments:

  1. The coloring on that rose is great! I really love how you did the layout and tucked a piece of the image into it. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! and your coloring is fabulous :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using the BG die and tucking the image under one! Pretty darn smart GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!