Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fall Wedding Invitations

I am not a fan of mass producing anything, but for a select group of people, I will do it.  My brother and my future sister-in-law of two of those people.   They are getting married this fall and I had the honor of designing and creating their wedding invitations.  I just finished them (whew!) and so I thought I would share them here on my blog.


I downloaded some free fonts called Great Vibes and Linux Biolinum Capitals for the wording and printed them on some PTI vintage cream CS.   


 After lots of searching for the perfect stamp set, I settled on this one Impression Obsession "Branches of a Tree."   I used MFT hot fudge, red hot, orange fizz, and lemon drop ink. I matted the the invitations with MFT hot fudge CS. The invitations are 5" x 7".


The response cares are 3.5" x 5".  


I also made these enclosures directing guests to the website with guest information.


The guest information cards are 2" x 3.25" 

I ordered the envelopes from the Invitation Outlet and I lined the inner envelopes with ivory pearlized paper.   


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautifully done Kim. Gorgeous. I am not a fan of mass producing projects either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing I have to make some for a friend for next summer!! So I am looking for ideas this was so helpful!!!!Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are stunning!!! Absolutely beautiful and many congratulations to your brother & future s-i-l.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;0 xx
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!