Thursday, July 3, 2014

DS158 - You're Amazing

Happy Thursday!   Ready to play along with the Deconstructed Sketch #158?  It's a fun one!


Ii grabbed the Simple Stories "A Charmed Life" 6x6 paper pad and this card quickly came together.  I used the largest die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 to create the stitched green panel.


I stamped the sentiment from the MFT "You're Super" stamp set in black licoric ink.


I ised the MFT Fishtail Flag STAX to crate the banners and then used the star die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13.  I popped the star die cut up with a foam dot over the hemp cord.

Here's the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours on here Kim!! This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!