Wednesday, July 9, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Seaside Wishes

Welcome to day 3 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks!  Summer is in the air and we've got a perfect little stamp set to add to your collection!

Introducing Seaside Wishes from our Sugar Snap Collection!  


I just love this sentiment!  I thought I would keep things clean and simple for this encouragement card.
I wanted the card to be soothing and calming like the ocean can be. 




 I used some cork as the sand.  To create my rolling waves, I sponged some sweet tooth ink along the edges.    I layered then sand and waves over a berrylicious CS panel.  I added 3 little pearls that I colored with a copic marker (BG13) to match the berrylicious CS panell


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add polka dots to her dress.   I fussy cut her and the little crab out and then popped them up foam dots.   




Would you like to WIN the Seaside Wishes stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Seaside Wishes stamp set!

Our fabulous July release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 6:00 AM EST this Thursday!




30 comments:

  1. Adorable image, fabulous coloring! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great beach scene. love how you colored this beautiful image. her dress is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific card Kim love the added cork

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and awesome job on the water and sand!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your very Adorable card!!! I love the images Jennifer draws!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love how you used the cork for the sand!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the sentiment is great!! I really love that you list the copics that you use to color the image! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cork is the perfect touch on here!! This is super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cork sand - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the white ink details and the colors! That sentiment is perfect for encouragment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the sentiments included in this set.. Your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty--I like the cork as sand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cork as the sand. The coloring is wonderful.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is very very cute...i love hoe you did her hair and the paper you used for sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great use of the cork. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok! how do you do it, Kim?! this is freakin' amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great coloring, so pretty. I wish I could color like that. That crab is just a perfect touch to the seaside feel of the card

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is the cutest girl on the beach. I love the idea of using yellow cardstock for the background. Definitely a sunny scene.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous and what a sweet sentiment <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing card! I love the little edging technique you used on the waves and the cork as sand is just too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice card! Love the use of the cork for the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sweet, love that you fussy cut out the images, really makes them pop out to their full cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable Kim! I love her little freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE your coloring, Kim. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the cork and her gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty, she looks lovely cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cork!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!