Friday, July 4, 2014

Simon Says........Shake It!

Happy 4th of July to you!  Unfavorable weather has squashed our plans to go to Maine for the day........so instead I am playing along with the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  This week's challenge is to make shaker cards and since I just got some new Simon Says Stamps goodies in the mail yesterday, I thought I would put them to good use and play along!


I played along with the adorable Simon Says Baby Love Die & Stamp Set to make this sweet shaker card for a new baby.


I used the MFT Die-namics Rectangle STAX, some Scotch foam tape, and some acetate to create the shaker.   I used the star from the Baby Love die set as my shaker item.  I layer the onesie over the acetate,


I stamped the sentiment from the Simon Says Baby Love stamp set in MFT black licorice ink,  I added a strip of the PTI spring rain gingham paper and scattering of a few more die cut stars from the Simon Says Baby Love dies.  

Simon Says is randomly giving away a $50 gift certificate to one of the challenge participants so get shakin' and link up your own shaker card on the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!   

I am also entering this card in the Stamping Royalty Challenge #235 - Keep It Simple and The Card Concept Challenge #13 - Oh Baby!  in the Clean & Layering style!



11 comments:

  1. Love this Kim! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet shaker card! Love it, Kim! BTW-you can enter this over at The Card Concept too.
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim :-) the whole design of this is super cute :-) I love the onsie :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fabulous shaker card!! Such a cute design! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shaker cards! This is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this GF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim [insert wave] - Totally adorable card with that floating onsie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shaker box! I've been making shakers this weekend and they are so much fun. This one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it so much! Thanks so much for playing along with the Shake It! Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shaker stars are darling, Kim! Thanks so much for sharing your baby card with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This could not be any cuter if it tried, Kim!! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from TCC!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!