Monday, July 28, 2014

SPDSS08 -You're My Hero

If you love sketch challenges, like I do, here's one for you!
It's the SugarPea Designs SugarSketch #008!

I am playing along with the SugarPea Designs My Hero stamp set.

Wish I could tell you from which 6x6 paper pad I got that patterned paper, but I have no idea what I did with it!   Sorry about that!  


I stamped my image onto PTI white CS in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored him up with copics.   I used a white gel pen to add the stripes to his tie and to add the freckles to his cheeks.   I fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam dots.  

Here is the sketch:


The rules are very simple…
  Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated 
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS008 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15


I fyou would like to make "My Hero" your own, you can find it HERE in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe! 

Store-My-Hero



4 comments:

  1. So adorable Kim. Great masculine card. Love the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your coloring rocks Kim, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Kim. Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da da da daaa!! Super card extraodinaire!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!