Saturday, July 26, 2014

Great Summer Deal - Act Fast!

If you follow my blog, you know I tend to do a lot of layering and matting in my designs and my not so secret weapon for creating perfect layers is THIS combo of tools which you can at a great price of only $22 now through July 31st!

Perfect Paper Crafting

The Perfect Cutting Mat and the Perfect Layers Mini are MUST HAVE tools if you like to mat your images like I do!   You can get both now as a combo and save over 25%!  I also highly recommend the Perfect Ruler, too, which has several cool features but I love it most because it has a centering ruler for perfect centering of all your images and sentiments in your designs!  No more "eye balling" things and hoping for the best!   Now your cards will be perfect in every way!  

You can check out all of the cool paper crafting tools on the Perfect Paper Crafting online shoppe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!