Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SPD07 - I'm Soy Sorry!

Welcome to the latest and greatest SugarPea Design Challenge #07
The theme this week is "You're So Punny!"  This challenge is right up my alley! 

I played along with SugarPea Design's Rice Rice Baby


I started with a black licorice CS panel and I rounded the cormers with a corner chomper.  I added a pierced circular panel in natural CS. Using the inlaid technique, I added that cool striped panel created with the Reverse Confetti Diagonal Stripes Pretty Panel Confetti Cuts and some orange fizz CS. 


I stamped the sentiment and image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored the image with copics.  I fussy cut hi out and popped him up with foam dimensionals.  


We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD07 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog

Challenge-Prize-Graphic

I you would like to make Rice Rice Baby your own, you can find it HERE!





3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!