Monday, July 7, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Great Catch

Welcome to the first of four days of Sweet Sneaks as we count down to the SugarPea Designs July Release!  This release is quite possibly my favorite so far! Ready? Let's go!

Introducing Great Catch from our Beanstalk Collection! 


ACK!  Do you loe him or what?!?!?I decided to make a scene for this cute little bugger so I started with a piece of watercolor paper and I watercolored that sky for him.    I created a little dock for him and I heat embossed the sentiment.  


I paper pieced his vest and his hat.  I used a white gel pen to add some texture to the little fish.  I first colored the raccoon with grays and then I went back in added some browns.   







Would you like to WIN the Great Catch stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Great Catch stamp set!  

Our fabulous July release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 6:00 AM EST this Thursday!



31 comments:

  1. Really cute how you have him standing on the dock. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background color on your image. Really makes it sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card love the added dock.... so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This scene is incredible!! Love the sky and he's colored to perfection…I just want to reach out and stroke his fur. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sitting at the dock of at bay.... " is what's in my head looking at this, so freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like the background and the dock you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it!! I love cloud dies and your design is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pier is awesome! Love the sunset, he is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pier and sunset is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card and love love the background and that dock...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the scene you created!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sky is beautiful. You can feel the warm day and how much fun has been had fishing.
    Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an adorable card... you did a great job putting the whole thing together ,,,, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know how much I LOVE this scene! ;) Awesome colouring, awesome sky, awesome scene! You ROCK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the watercolor background and he is so cute on the dock of the bay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhhh. Sunset on the water. So cute! Love this adorable guy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a bright and colorful card, love how your little raccoon is standing on a dock fishing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He looks like he has enjoyed a happy day at the pier! Such a fun scene! A bright, sunshiny day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your background -- he's so sweet sitting on the dock!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great little scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the background scene, it really makes the image "pop"!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooo! totally cute. love the watercolored background and the dock....it's all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute!! The scene you made for him is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. how cute to put him on a dock!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your warm happy card Kim. Just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the sunset background! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Marvelous card ~ love the scene you created with the pretty sky, dock and waves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!