Thursday, July 17, 2014

Spots and Dots and Thanks a Lots

This week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge theme is "Spots and Dots" so I played with my new Distress Inks again tonight to play along! 


I stated with an MFT smooth white CS panel and I inked up some of the dots from the MFT Bokeh Builder stamp set in VersaMark ink and then did some heat embossing with clear embossing powder.  I sponged on some Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed Distress Inks.  I spritz with water and then heat set it.  I then used the MFT Die-namics pierced circle STAX to die cut the circles.  


I die cut the sentiment using the Simon Says Stamp Thanks On a Line die.  

There's a $50 Simon Says Gift Certificate up for grabs for playing along so it is worth the time and effort!  Get your dots and spots on and link up on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 
blog!

I am also entering this in the 7 Kids College Fund's Anything Goes Challenge #104.



8 comments:

  1. Super cool card Kim. Congrats in making the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card ! great colors !
    greetings from hot belgium
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim! Love the vibrant colors on those dots. Thanks for joining our challenge over at 7KCF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable - love the dots! So much energy and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your bright dots and what a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one cool card - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!!!! Orange is such a fun color!!! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!