Saturday, August 2, 2014

SC499 - Thinking of You

ACK!  Have you seen the new fairies at Tiddly Inks?!  I am in love!  You can find them all HERE!
You can get them at 25% off until tomorrow with the code FAIRYSALE so go and get them now!

I am playing along with the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challege #499 today.   I made a square card rather than an A2 card to make it work with this Fairy Blessings image that I couldn't wait to color!


I started with a PTI white CS card base.  I then stamped an MFT sour apple CS panel with sour apple ink using the MFT pinstripe background stamp.   I used my Perfect Cutting Mat and my Perfect Layers Mini to perfectly mat my panels with a 1/16" mat in hot fudge CS.  I added some sequins for some bling.


I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to her wings and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!