Thursday, July 24, 2014

DS161 - Thanks!

Happy Thursday to ya!   Thursday means there is a new Deconstructed Sketch ready for you to tackle and get your mojo flowin'!  

Word dies are all the rage right now so I decided to play along with just that.
This card features the Simon Says Stamp Thanks craft die.  


I chose some pretty patterned paper from te Carta Bella Sew Lovely 6x6 paper pad.  
I used a dies from the MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX  to create the circular panel and a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 12 for the sentiment panel.  I added a few rhinestones to embellish.  


I die cut the sentiment with the Simon Says Stamp Thanks craft die from some more of that same patterned paper to add a little interest.  

Here's the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!





6 comments:

  1. LOVE those bold colors! I've had my eye on those piereced dies at MFT, LOVE them! Fabulous card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Kim. Love how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Kim. Just beautiful.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the background paper:) Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Kim!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Kim! I love the dies you used and all that wonderful designer paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!