Monday, January 28, 2013

TSG192 and RS48 - Farewell and Fare Well

Happy Monday!  We've got a new challenge for you over on the There She Goes blog and the theme this week is "Woodgrain." 

I am playing along with the cute Happy Trails stamp set.  


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-press It blending card and colored it with copics. I used a die cut I created with the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die as the template for my clouds and I sponged on some PTI aqua mist ink.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, candy bar, and marshmallow CS with PP from the Authentique Thankful 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment and the Amuse Studio Woodgrain Background stamp in Momento rich cocoa ink. 

sign - E37, E35, E34, E33
ground - E44, E43, E43
grass - YG97, YG95, YG93

I am also playing along with the Retro Sketches challenge #48


 To be eligible for the There She Goes giveaway, create a card or project using this challenge, and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (February 4th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store! TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)   Please use the keyword TSG192 so we can check out your beautiful work!

6 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!