Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ribbon Carousel and High Hopes Blog Hop

The Ribbon Carousel Crewmates are teaming up with the High Hopes Rubber Stamps designers to bring you a blog hop!


The good folks at High Hopes Rubber Stamps sent me this adorable image called Dapper Dan Snowman!  I love him!   I have to say....these stamps ink up beautifully!   I colored him with copics and paper pieced his vest with some PP from the My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  I used a stamp from the Craft's Meow's Retro Foundations stamp set to create the background on the kraft panel.  I stamped the design in VersaMark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I used a white gel pen to color in the centers of the circles.  I tore a piece CS to create the snow. I popped the image up with foam squares and added some red satin center band ribbon


Now, lets talk prizes!   

Hop along with us today and leave some blog love for our Ribbon Carousel Crewmates and the High Hopes Stamps designers to be eligible to win one of the 2 prizes up for grabs!  We'll select 2 random commenters from 2 randomly selected designer blog, so be sure to spread the love around!

The High Hopes prize is a 25 giftcertificate, and the Ribbon Carousel prize will be a wonderful kit of ribbon worth at least $25! 

Ready to Hop?! 


31 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect card! Love the background you did and your coloring is perfect!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this s a cute little fella. I like seeing the different colours used on Christmas cards now, like your brown paper, looks good. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job - love this little guy and the vest is perfect!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. from Kelli to you... beautiful stamp and colourwork.
    beautiful background paper.
    have a nice day I go to the next one.
    greetings Dora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Beautiful color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the snow and your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was für eine tolle Karte. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! Such an adorable image! I'm a snowman fan so I need to add this to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this KimO.....the pieced vest is so cute!! great colouring as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!!! I really like the lay out that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you colored in the snow circles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your snowman is absolutely stunning, Kim! Great work on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable card. Love what you did with his vest & really nice coloring. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet and cute snowman!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must try paper piecing him - never done that. Love how he looks and the great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Kim this is fabulous, gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The snowman card is adorable. I love the background--it really makes the snowman "pop".
    :o)
    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have made a delightful card, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful card. The colors are so vibrant and great. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cheery and colorful snowman card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. another cute snowman, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute snowman and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like the fashionably dressed snowman & paper piecing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!