Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TSG Release Blog Hop - Doxie with Moxie and Size Matters


Today kicks off the first day of FOUR blog hop challenges for the There She Goes Clear Stamps January release, and we are SO excited about this month's sets, and we hope you will be too! Ready to get started? Let's GO!

It’s no secret, we are DEFINITELY in love with everything Torico does here are There She Goes, and we know you are, too. This month she has honored us by creating a set that we have been begging for…meet The Doxie with Moxie!! SUPER cute dachshunds, along with several sentiments, outfits, and even a city scene for our more “elegant” pups, this set is just TOO much fun.


The Doxie with Moxie is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 32 stamps and will sell for $18.00.

When brainstorming The Doxie with Moxie set, there was a lot of chatter about sentiments…and some of them took a turn for the funny, but…risqué, lol! We couldn’t live without them, so we decided to create the Size Matters set. It’s not for everyone, but it’s definitely funny!!

Size Matters is a 3x4 set that includes 7 stamps for $9.00.


You KNOW I had to pair of the more risqué sentiments with a cute doxie! 



I paired some PP from the Echo Park This and That Charming 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe gold coins and candy bar CS.  I colored the Doxie with copics (E37, E35, E34, E33, C9, C5) and fussy cut him out.




Would you like to win the new The Doxie with Moxie and Size Matters stamp sets? Here is what you need to do.  Visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Get Hoppin!


62 comments:

  1. Love the clean look to this card Kim! And the sentiment says it all really! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, gorgeous colours and love the tongue in cheek sentiment, fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little dog! Thanks for sharing!

    ptucker6 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dog- and great sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - this set is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you let the image and sentiment take center stage on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is so fun! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so freaking cute I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pair of doxies so this set is a must have! Super cute card... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute puppy. I love the way you colored him and the plaid background! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card and that sentiment is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a doxie and this is a must have set! It's so much fun seeing all the different, cleaver sentiments and the oh-so cute images!! Love this!! So glad I came across this on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have me laughing! I'm looking forward to seeing all these sentiments! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great sentiment! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the clean and simple design of your card. Such a cute dog and hilarious sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adorable and pretty. Perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is a riot! Adorable card & choice of colors! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice card! I almost fell off my chair when I read the sentiment! I must get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card! Love the colors and the sentiment is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great card!
    Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This made me giggle! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a really cute image. I love the dog, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The plaid paper looks so cute with the little Dachsund. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card - love the background paper and that funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this set is incredibly funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes! Yes! Yes! Perfect! I really have to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my--not sure when I would use that sentiment but the dachshund is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, my! I love it, it really made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ha what a fun card...the sentiment are risque.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hehehe, I had to show my husband your wonderful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lolove the plaid behind the wiener.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute! This would make a great card for hubby! We have wieners too! Bailey and Roxie (my wieners) want me to win this stamp set! :) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  33. simple and gorgeous.. love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Too funny! This card made me laugh out loud! Thank you for the day brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  35. perfect card and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOL!!!! FAB card & sentiment, can't wait for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOL!!! Love it!!! i find this all the more appropriate knowing that you're a kk girl ;) hehehe!! love it kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great simple layout and color choices! Too cute sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  39. LOL!! Love it that TSG willing to take risk & be outrageous but fun with their sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm totally loving the wiener dog! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh good golly... super, duper cute! Gotta love a sentiment with some humor!!! Awesome Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute and funny...a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  43. So adorable, that cute doggie is a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Funny sentiment!! And that little wiener dog is ADORABLE!!! Also love the plaid patterned paper panel---perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love these sentiments. I need some fun ones in my collection! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!