Friday, January 25, 2013

Bellarific Friday - Party Girls

Just a quick post to show off the card I made for the Bellarific Friday sketch challenge using Uptown Girl "Victoria and Juliette's Night Out."


I colored my image with copics and used the "out of the box technique with my MFT Die-Namics oval STAX so the girls could step outside the oval panel.  I paired some PTI summer sunrise CS and some Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist CS with PP from the Echo Park "So Happy Together" 6x6 paper pad. I added some black vintage seam binding and some black rhinestones.  

skin - E11,E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair (left) E19, E18, E08, E02
hair (right) - E33, YR23, YR21, YR20
dress (left) - BG15, BG13, BG111, BG10
dress (right) - R37, R35,R32, R30

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kim! Gorgeous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is STUNNING! I love the "out of the box technique" and want to learn more about it! LOVE this card... and I'm now a blog fan, too! :)
    ~ doreen at whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love <3 So pretty. One of my fav Uptown images too - Lush :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Especially love how you've cut them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!! The bit of black gives it a nice pop and love that "out of the box" cutting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the images come off the oval. Fantastic technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! What did you use on the shoes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!