Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Mail

Just a quick post before I head off to work to show off this card I made for a special someone with the adorable Tiddly Ink's Happy Mail Clear Stamp set.  Have I mentioned that I am completely hooked on coloring Tiddly Inks images?  I L-O-V-E their clear stamp set!   


I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.   IThe PP is frmo the Echo Park For the Record 2 documented 6x6 paper pad.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, E00, R20,R30
hair - E33, YR23, YR21, YR20
dress - B28, B26, B24, B24


6 comments:

  1. She's so cute. Great coloring work on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and, as always, you've colored her perfectly!! Gotta get her-she's just too, too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get me some Tiddly images! This is gorgeous and is sure to make your someone special smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Your someone special will adore the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! You are so talented, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!