Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Prettiest Donkey

Did you see that ridonkulously talented Christy Croll, owner and illustrator of Tiddly Inks Stamps,  drew a donkey inspired by your truly?!  Yep and it is a freebie over on the Tiddly Inks blog!  You can find it HERE! 

If you don't already know, I love donkeys and I have been known to call people "donkey."  It is a term of endearment in my book.  Somehow this came back to bite me in the, ummmm, donkey because my nickname has become "Donkey" among some of my crafty friends. 

Here's a little something I put together this morning before I head off to work:



I colored my image with copics and matted him with Bazzill Card Shoppe candy car CS.  The PP is from the My Mind's Eye "Dilly Dally" 6x6 paper pad.  I printed the sentiment from my computer and added some buttons and twine.  I am entering this in the Tiddly Inks Challenge #101.  

Please pop on over to the Tiddly Inks Facebook page and tell Christy that Kim O'Connell sent you to say "Hello,Donkey!"  Be sure to like the Tiddly Inks page when you're there if you haven't already!  

I will randomly choose someone from the Tiddly Inks FB page who has left this message for some surprise blog candy!  Winner will be chosen Sunday!    Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card...you must be loved if someone makes a stamp for you. Just visited Tiddly FB and said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went to Tiddly Inks page. Left your message. Just live the cute donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I went over to her page.....Like it and commented. Love the donkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and fun card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww!! omgosh!!! I just love this!! that wood effect dp is just awesome and she looks so pretty with her red roses! too cute!!
    Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh very lovely card miss donkey! ;) love the wood paper you used.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swooooooon. Kim, seriously! I adore this.
    Whenever I hear Donkey, it's from Chef Ramsey saying it to his chefs in the kitchen.. hehehe.. but I would never think saying it seeing this sweet face. you colored it up beautifully and I love that wood paper!So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I really like the background/design paper, cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!