Thursday, January 24, 2013

SSSC176 - Birthday Wishes

It has been a LOOOOOOONG time since I played along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  I do love KarenGiron's sketches......and Karen Giron!  

I have new stash of Tiddly Inks stamps thanks to my new friend Christy Croll who sent me a package of her adorable stamps!   I have always loved Christy's images, but I must admit.....I prefer to ink up my stamps as opposed to using digis.  So, I was thrilled when she began selling clear stamps! She just released some clear stamp sets which I promptly ordered this morning.  :)

I am playing along with Birthday Wishes.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-press It blending card and coloredit with copics.  I added some yellow Stickles to the candle flames.   I used the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX to cut out and mat my image.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe cotton candy, marshmallow and licorice twist CS with some PP from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 paper pad.   I used a white gel pen to add some fauz stitching and added a button with some black hemp cord to embellish.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair and shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3
dress - R85, R83, R81
cake - E44, E43, E41

Here is the sketch which I changed slightly to accommodate my image:





4 comments:

  1. Love the colours! So pretty and just gorgeous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. Love the way you colored her. Miss you bestie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on FB and had to stop by to tell you how GORGE it is!! The papers and the coloring couldn't be any more perfect! Awesome color combo and love the sparkle on her candles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your card is sooooooo cute ! I love everything about it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!