Friday, January 4, 2013

Scoops of Love

Christmas has come and gone so now it's time to get our Valentines Day groove on!
I inked one of my first stamps I bought when I first got into stamping 
and discovered Stamping Bella.  Who would have thought that 3 years later, 
I'd be designing for Stamping Bella?!  Sheer craziness!  


This is Stamping Bella's Love Scoop stamp set.  I love the font of the sentiment as much as the image itself! I colored the image with copics.  I ran the SU top note die through my Big Shot with some PP from the Fancy Pants Designs "Love Note" 6x6 paper pad.   I paired with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I added some black vintage seam binding.  

scoop - C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
hearts- R59, R29, R24, R05, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV13, RV11, RV10

This card was inspired by the Retro Sketches #43.



6 comments:

  1. Kim, this is fabulous. I have never seen this image at Stamping Bella - where have I been, or where was it hiding?? LOL. Your colouring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous kim! love the beautiful rich reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your Valentine groove going girl!! This is so cute, I thought those candies looked even edible!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Pauline I didn't know this stamp existed! Super sweet card Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very sweet!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Kim!! The sketch along with your design and coloring make this a stunner.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!