Saturday, January 5, 2013

KKS160 - Animal House

Ready for another Kraftin' Kimmie challenge?  
This week the theme is "Animal House" so ink up an image of animal or one that that has an animal in it and play along with us!  

I inked up one of the cute images from the new Best Fur-riends stamp set.  


I colored my image with copics and added some charcoal pencil to deepen the shading. I added some white opal liquid pearls to create the bubble bath.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips, icy mint, and candy bar CS with some PP from the My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome 6x6 paper pad.  I heat embossed the sentiment with VersaMark and white embossing powder.  Finally, I added some natural jute. 


skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair -E33, YR23, YR21, YR20
hair bows - R59, R29, R24, R05
puppy - E35, E33, E31, C7, C5, C3, R83, R81
tub - C7, C5, C3, C1
ground and grass - E43, E41, YG97, YG95, YG93

Now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow DT members have done with this week's challenge and to link up your creations!  And since yours truly is this week's hostess with the mostess, this image I used today will be this week's prize to one lucky participant!  Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are not required to play long, but you must use one to be eligible for the prize!




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and love what you did with those bubbles! Adorable card, Kim!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Kim! Everything about it is just perfection! The coloring rocks, your bubbles rock and I LOVE the sentiment in WHITE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous creation! How did you do those bubbles?! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, girly! I am loving the magic you are working with that charcoal pencil! Still need to get me one of those :) Liquid pearls bubble bath...GENIUS!!! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! FMGWBB!!! this is amazing girl!!!!! LOVE :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!