Friday, January 11, 2013

Bellarific Friday - Sketch Challenge

Happy Bellarific Friday to you!  Did you play along with the very first Bellarific Friday Challenge of 2013?!
It was my favorite kind a challenge.........a sketch challenge!  

I played along with Teddybella!



I used my Silhouette Portrait to create the circular panels.  I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card with Momento Tuxedo black ink.   I colored the image with copics and did a whole lot of paper piecing as well.  I paired some PP from the Doodlebug Designs Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe sour lemon and marshmallow CS.   I ran the sour lemon CS panel through my Big Shot in a Polka Dots 5x7 Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added some crochet ribbon and stamped a sentiment from the PTI Baby Button Bits stamp set.  

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E35, E53,E51
pants - E44, E43, E41
shirt - B02, B01, B000,B0000
teddy bear - E57, E55,E53, E49, E47,E44
purse and boots - E57, E55, E53

BELLARIFFIC FRIDAY NEWS: the next challenge is a photo inspiration! Be inspired by colour, design elements, layout, whatever (see below)! Email your entries to Emily at Stamping Bella by the end of Thursday 17th January to be in with a chance of winning some Bella Bucks.



Make sure you also upload to the SCS Gallery using the keyword stampingbella, and you might also see your card featured on our Pinterest board.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha teddybella...love it. a very cute image kimabella and love those layered circles...very nice technique! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the colours!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddyabella was perfect for this sketch. Fab card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her! You did a fab job coloring her up! I just ordered some of these stamps and can't wait to get them and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! The image fits perfectly for this weeks challenge. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun Kim! Love her paper pieced top and bags and the bit of lace gives it a nice soft touch - lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!