Monday, January 21, 2013

TSG191 - Forever Pawprints

Ready for a new There She Goes Challenge?!
It's a sketch challenge!  Who doesn't love a good sketch?!  

I am playing along with one of my favorite TSG stamp sets called Puppy Love.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-press It blending card and colored my image with copics.  I paper pieced the little girl's dress.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe cotton candy and candy bar CS with some PP from the Doodlebug Designs "Sugar and Spice" 6x6 paper pad. 

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E19, E18, E08, E02
puppy - E25, E34, E33, E31, E30, C9,C7, C5, YG 17, YG13
forground - E44, E43, E41,YG17, YG13
background - BG10

Here's the sketch:




To be eligible for the giveawaycreate a card or project using the provided sketch, and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (January 28th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)  If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG191 so we can check out your beautiful work!

3 comments:

  1. That sentiment never fails to melt my heart! Love this Kim, fab paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how everything came together... The puppy is super cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!