Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey Hot Stuff

Today I inked up one of my favorite Kraftin Kimmie Stamps called Marilyn.
She is really fun to color especially since I am trying out a new technique using a charcoal pencil to add deeper shadows and depth to my colored images!   



 If you haven't seen Tobi Crawford's video tutorial on this technique, go and check it out HERE!  I will NOT color without adding the charcoal pencil any longer.  I love the effect!

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E33, YR23, YR21, YR20
dress and shoes - R59, R29, R24,R05


  


8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is beyond gorgeously HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card so cute, great coloring hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Kim! Great coloring :) Lovin' the charcoal - will have to watch the tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Your coloring is so beautiful! Will have to check out the video and then probably run out and buy charcoal pencils to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your coloring is off the charts!!! I'm definitely going to watch the vid - thanks for sharing it!!
    Love the striking color scheme you went with for her - couldn't be more perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super fabulous!!! I went rummaging through my stash today and low and behold, I found a generals charcoal pencil, lol. I'm going to try this out. Thanks so much for the link to the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is beyond fabulous girl!!! The coloring is simply a-mazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!