Saturday, January 26, 2013

KKS163 - Sweet Little One

This week on the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge, we are challenging you to use something old and something new!  

Though this "Diana" image is not a new stamp, it's new to me!  This is the first time I have inked her up!  I paired her with some "old" patterned papers.  


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics. I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and gummy bear CS with some PP from the Doodlebug Designs "Hello Spring" 6x6 paper pad.  I added a yellow button and some yellow lemon Divine Twine.  

Now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow DT members have done with this week's challenge and to link up your creations!  Since Krafty Girl Sharon Caudle is this week's hostess with the mostess, pay special attention to the image she uses because it will be this week's prize to one lucky participant!  Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are not required to play long, but you must use one to be eligible for the prize!
  

4 comments:

  1. Awww!! Just love the papers and fab KK stamp!! You've colored her perfectly as always and the button/twine combo is just precious to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so sweet! a gorgeous layout and love the papers and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card!! Love the colours and papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!