Friday, January 25, 2013

Alicia Loves Reading

Happy Friday!  I just LOVE coming home on Friday after a long week of work.  I am Clinical Social Worker at a psychiatric hospital.  By the time the work week comes to an end, I can't get home and into my crafting uniform (AKA fleece pajama bottoms and sweatshirt) fast enough!  

Today I came home to message from Alicia Alva who recently opened a digital stamp shop called Alicia's Little Shop.  She asked me if I would be willing to make a card with one of her images to use as a sample to promote her digis.  They are super cute and looked fun to color so I was game.
  
Fleece pajama bottoms and sweatshirt - check!
Copics - check!
Glass of wine - check!
I am ready to color!

I chose to color up Alicia Loves Reading. 


I colored the image with copics and fussy cut her out.  I decided to create a little room so I paired some PP from Authentique Thankful 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar and butter mints CS.  I popped her up with foam sqaures to add dimension.  The sentiment is from the MFT Clearly Sentimental about Books stamp set.   

skin - E11, E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
eyes - B26, B24, B23,B21
lips - R32, R30
shirt and headband - G29, G46, G43
pants - E44, E43, E41
chair - E19, E18, E08, E02

Now head on over to Alicia's Little Shop to check out her fun digi stamps and stop by the Facebook page to "like" it and tell her I sent you!  
Thanks! 


6 comments:

  1. I LOL at your "crafting uniform" :) Mine is very similar! Lovely card and her hair is really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS coloring my friend!! Someday, Someday!! Well, that's my wish but, too little time or talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    This is fantastic, love this image and your colouring, wow.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her wallpaper and the little room you created for her! Love the image and the sentiment paired with her! Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love all the details about it Thank you Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!