Tuesday, January 22, 2013

RCC76 - Ice Princess

Have you played along yet with this month's Ribbon carousel Challenge?! 
We are now doing monthly challenges with a big 'ol prize at the end for one lucky challenge participant!  

Each month we are giving away a Ribbon Carousel 
to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants!

This month's theme is
Winter Spirit

I am playing along with an adorable digi stamp by the Saturated Canary called Nikki.


I printed my image on X-press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS.  I added some ivory jute and a button to embellish.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30, BV0000
eyes - B23, B21
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, BG78, BG75, BG72, E44, E43, E41
background - BG10
foreground - C3, C1, C00

I am also entering this card into the Saturated Canary's Challenge #35 - Movie Inspiration.  My inspiration is Ice Princess!

Now, back to the regularly scheduled Ribbon Carousel Challenge.
Ready to play?! 

There are three rules to be eligible for the prize:
1.  You MUST use ribbon or twine on your creation 
2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month
3. You must add  a NEW project  to the inlinkz and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery.

You have until January 31st to add your creation to the link below. The random winner of the ribbon carousel will be announced here on the blog on Monday, February 4th!

To link up your project, click HERE and go to the bottom of that post!    
Good luck & happy stamping!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring, I so covet owning some copics eventually but they are pricey and even more so in OZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable kim!! you have coloured her up beautifully and she goes fantastically for this weeks sc card!! hehe! awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your shading is soooo GORGEOUS!! Love the color combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just pretty flippin' awesome Kip!!! LOVE this so much! I think you should mail it right on over (in a SEALED envelope) as I still DO NOT have a handmade card from one of my BSF's!!! the HORROR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous Kim! Such a fabulous card and fantastic colouring! I am still working on my hair technique for these adorable images.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie this is so pretty, love it, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gooorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your card on Saturated Canary Challenge and hopped over! Your colouring is awesome and I love your choice of colours - I keep trying to colour with deeper shades, but always end up chickening out and end up pastel again! Simple layout focuses on a great image! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!