Monday, January 7, 2013

Bellatastic Tuesday - Sentiment Free Card

There's a new Ballatastic Tuesday challenge already up and running over on the the Stamping Bella Forum on Splitcoast Stampers!  The theme of the challenge is "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words."  Create a sentiment free card.  Let the image do the talking.  

I inked up my all time favorite Stamping Bella "Uptown Girl Quinn in her Boots" to play along.


I went the CAS route this time.   I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending CS.  I colored the image with copics and added some charcoal pencil to deepen the shading.  I added some white opal Liquid Pearls for snow and sprinkled some glitter over it.  I ran the PTI ripe avocado CS panel through the big shot in the Cuttlebug 5x7 polka dots embossing folder, I matted with Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar CS.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E53
coat and hat & scarf- YG97, YG95, YG9, E44, E43, E41
skirt and boots- E59, E57, E55, E53
foreground and shadow - C2, C1

Just create something using Stamping Bella stamps, and upload to the SCS gallery using the keyword BELLAJANPARTONE2013.

The challenge will run from today until midnight EST on Monday 21st January 2013.
 During this time, participants cards will also be posted in a special blog post over on Bloggabella! You may very well also see your cards on our Pinterest board!  
You may enter up to THREE cards/projects for this challenge! The winner of the $20 prize will be chosen at random from the entries, and will be announced here and over on Bloggabella on Tuesday 22nd January 2013.



4 comments:

  1. your colouring is so amazing!! you just keep getting better and better! I love the coat- so much dimension! are you using the YG90 family? I have a hard time with those ones getting sticky and pulling the ink off rather than adding layers of colour...any tips for a special donkey? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I love the rich green you chose for her coat. Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green..so pretty!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellatastic is an understatement for this gorgeous card!! Your colouring, her coat looks SO freaking amazing!!! Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!