Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Introducing Uptown Girl Reilly Loves to Relax!

That's right!  There's a NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girl in town! Her name is "Reilly Loves to Relax."  I'm pretty sure I might have posed for this shot so I am thinking she should have been named after me.  I've been robbed!


I loved coloring that chair and seeing it come to life!   I did a whole lot of fussy cutting because I wanted to create a little cozy scene for her.  I colored my image with copics.   I paired some PP from the Authentique Thankful Collection 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, candy bar, and peanut cluster CS.   

skin - E11, E00, E000
chair fabric - E44, E43, E41, E47, E07
chair legs - E49, E47
shoes - E44, E43, E07
wine bottle - YG97, YG93, E41, BV08

Reilly will be released this  Friday along with THREE MORE new Uptown girls  in the Stamping Bella Store so get your purse ready!  


10 comments:

  1. Brilliant - love how you created that room, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out fantastic...love the scene you created. Oh can ont wait for the new Uptown. Just love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Kim! What a fabulous new image, I may be spending money this week!!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Kim! This beyond awesome!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors in this room Kim will come to my house and decorate for me? Seriously, you've created a lovely scene - wish I could indulge in the glass of vino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and stunning card! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No it's me, except for the stilettos! Naturally she has red wine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow so elegant kim! The chair looks so amazing! Fabulous colouring job and love the simple design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim you have done an amazing job with this image! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!