Saturday, January 26, 2013

DS86 - Hang in There

Such a fun sketch!   So, I used it as excuse to ink up another one of my new Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets called "Hang In There."


I stamped my image and then masked her so that I could sponge some clouds around her.   I use a die cut from the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die as a template for my clouds and I sponged PTI aqua mist ink around.  I colored my image with copics.  I used PTI aqua mist CS and Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar CS  The PP is from the Echo Park "So Happy Together" 6x6 paper pad.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E19. E19, E08. E02
shorts - R29, R24, R22, R20
shorts - BG15, BG13, BG11
tree trunk and leaves - E37, E35, E33, YG17, YG13, YG11

Here is the sketch:

Deconstructed Sketch No. 86



10 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so creative!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh she is so cute kim! love the clouds and what a cool sketch...love your take on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man Kim! This is stunning. Your coloring is amazing and I love the light airy feel of your card! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is absolutely fantastic! Love that stamp and of course how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, such a happy carefree feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and fabulous card!! Love that cloud background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek! Kim, this is adorable!!! Love that you created the cloud background for her!! That is some patience you have to cut and mask....lol...I just can't do it! ha! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim!

    Love your take on the Sketch! Your coloring is AMAZING!

    I do hope you consider linking this up to Shop Pumpkin Spice's Challenge #4 - Blue, White & Round(other colors welcomed). [www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com]

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness this is too CUTE!! 8-) Love your Super take on the sketch Lady and LOVE those big fluffy clouds! ;-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!