Saturday, January 19, 2013

KKS162 - Sweet Dreams

This week's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge is to use 3 embellishments on your card.
Yikes!  I'm not big on embellishments.  So this really was a challenge for me.   

I played along using an image from the newly released "Sweet Dreams" stamp set.  


I added some white grosgrain ribbon, a yellow button with some natural jute and some pearls for my embellishments.   I paper pieced her blanket.

Have you ever thought you might like to be a Krafty Girl?? Well, if you'd like to try out for a Krafty GUEST SPOT, you have until Sunday night to submit!!! Go HERE for all the details!!!

Now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow DT members have done with this week's challenge and to link up your creations!  Krafty Girl Jessie Rone is this week's hostess with the mostess, so pay special attention to what image she used  because it will be this week's prize to one lucky participant!  Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are not required to play along, but you must use one to be eligible for the prize


4 comments:

  1. So super sweet! I love this Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! what a precious little scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is SO CUTE kim!i love how you did her bed sheets and the colours are too cute!! love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!