Friday, January 25, 2013

"Heartfelt Thanks" - TSG Blog Hop Challenge

Today is our fourth and final day of sneak peeks of the There She Goes January release!  !! We are so thrilled to have you all hopping along with us! We love you guys!!

Our final set for this month was designed by our AMAZING owner, Jessica Knutsen. This gorgeous tree with heart shaped leaves is perfect for not only telling someone you love them, but for saying thanks from the bottom of your heart. It could be used for so much more, too!!


Featured on Splitcoast Stampers Facebook page



I used the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die to create a die cut that I used as a template for my clouds.  I sponged some A Muse Studio "Sky" ink over the background.  I then used the MFT Die-namics oval STAX to create the rolling hills.   The gingham paper is from the Fancy Pants Designs "Childish Things" 6x6 paper pad and I paired it with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I colored my image with copics and fussy cut it out and layered it over the scene.  I popped the sentiment up with foam dots and layered it over the tree.  

trunk - E59, E57, E55
hearts - R59, R29, R05, RV55, RV52, RV02, RV00, RV0000


Heartfelt Thanks is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

Would you like to win the new Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the ways you used the dies. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Kim! Clever way to create those hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that heart tree!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on Facebook and had to come over to tell you how amazing your coloring is. When I first looked at it, it appeared you had used some puffy hearts on the tree. When I clicked on the picture I saw that all that "Puffiness" was due to the dimension in your coloring. Kuddos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it so much it's on my Pinterest board now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tree image. Your card is so pretty. Love the little scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you made the hearts different shades. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sponged sky and the sweet tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty scene and love the hearts on this tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is fantastic, love the clouds they look amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heartfelts thanks to you too, Kim, for your adorable layout. I love the cute checkered hills, rolling in the background, of your beautiful pink and red heart tree. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did with this card. The coloring is terrific, the clouds sublime, and the plaid grass fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tree and the gingham grass..very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH!!!! it´s so cute!!!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the colors of your 'leaves'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Love this heart-leafed tree!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card - love the gingham hills!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this tree stamp! and your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. CUTE card! That heart-filled tree is ADORABLE, and I LOVE those gingham hills too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab-u-lous card........another stamp set on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just ADORABLE card Kim! Love all your coloring & design choices! I NEED this set! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. I fell in love with this stamp at first sight! I also love your creative hills on this card. Thanks for always providing such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What cute tree! Love the gingham grassy hills!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this cute little scene and the tree is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all these little hearts making a bigger picture, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning card - love the depth on the tree - fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!