Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Under the Weather

This week on the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog, the challenge is an embellishments challenge.  
Ugh. My style is definitely more on the cleaner side so the MOST I could get myself to do for embellishments was to use some vintage seam binding, a button and some twine, but THAT is where I draw the line.  I gotta be me!  

 I am playing along with the MFT Pure Innocence Under the Weather stamp set.  


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press it blending card,  I colored my image with copics and did a bunch of paper piecing,  The PP is from the Echo Park "Bundle of Joy Girl" 6x6 paper pad.    which I paired with MFT pink lemonade, hot fudge, and sweet tooth CS.  The card base is Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS.  I added some siam pink vintage seam binding, a white button, and some MFT hemp cord.   I stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink.  

skin - E11,E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E53
pajama top - B02, B00, B000 
bed and night stand - E59, E57, E55
tissue box - YG13, YG11

Ready to play along?  Head on over the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog to link up your creation.
There are only 2 rules to follow to be eligible for the $20 gift certificate to the store:

1) Use a stamped image carried in the 7 KIDS STORE, or, if your project does not have a stamped image, all primary elements (dies, paper, punches) must be carried in the store.
2) Link to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog in your post.



4 comments:

  1. too stinkin' cute kim!! love that lo and the papers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta be you girl...and you are awesome so how perfect is that? :) LOVE this, of course!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic paper piecing! So purdy. So nice to see you sticking to you and minimal embellies! ;-)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!