Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MFT Sneak Peeks - Day 7

Welcome back to day 7 of the MFT Teasers!   The new release will be available TONIGHT in the MFT Boutique at 10:00 PM EST!   

Today I am showing of the new Pure Innocence Farmer Girl!


I started with a smooth white CS panel.  I used a die cut from the Die-Namics wonky scallop border die and sponged some of the new berrylicious ink with a dauber to create the clouds. Then I add the new Die-Namics Farm Fence.   I used a die from the new Blueprints 3 to create the arched window and I popped this window panel with foam adhesive.  I used a couple more dies from the new Blueprints 3 set to create the sentiment strip.  I stamped the images from the PI Farmer Girl stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them out. I paper pieced her shirt with PP from the "Fair Skies" paper pad by Farm House and added some texture to her overalls by gently blotting them with a towel dampened with some Copic colorless blender solution.  I popped up the images as well as the cloud with foam squares for added dimension. I added a red hot button and twine to embellish.

Here is a close up and a list of copics I used:


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000 R20, R30
hair - E35, E53,E51
overalls - B39, B37, B34 , colorless blender
boots - R89, R59, R29,R24, R05, white gel pen
hay - Y28, Y26,Y23, Y21
chicken - R29,R05, YR09, YR07, C2, C1, C000

Now head on over to the MFT Blog for a list of designers participating in today's teasers.  There are prizes up for grabs, too.   You'll find the details there!




23 comments:

  1. Adorable scene on your card. Love the farm theme. The coloring on your little girl is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I like the way you have framed the with this Blueprint dienamic.Your colouring is excellent.A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment!! Love this card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the farm girl. Probably what my mom was like growing up on her farm. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that little checkerboard shirt, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and such a cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the farm girl, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heh love the chicken. and the sentiment ;) a gorgeous card... i love the arch way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute.. The card is so gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love your window with the fence behind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet loving the colors and the coloring.. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww, so darling and Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute. I love the way you did the cut-out & popped everything up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this, Kim!!! All your projects have been awesome! Your coloring is awesome, and I am still waiting on my private lessons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! I love your scene and that cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! Love the Farmer Girl and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME! love this cute scene and the texture on her over alls is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey There - this is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim, your card is adorable. Great clouds and love the cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable Kim! Love the sweet scene and with the beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absololutely Flippin' Adorable Miss Kim!! I might even have to go and make a purchase!! ( enabler!!!) LOL ;-) Love every Sweet detail! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!