Saturday, May 11, 2013

KKS178 - So Proud of You

Happy weekend!  Come and play along with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.  This week we are challenging you to get sentimental!

I am playing along with Tessa Tassel and I designed the card around my town's school colors.


I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics. I use dthe MFT fishtail flag STAX Die-Namics for the sentiment panel.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.   I used some MFT sweet tooth,black licorice, and red hot CS.  I ran the red hot CS through the Big Shot in the Darice chevron embossing folder.   I added some black rhinestones to embellish.

Ready to play along?  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have created for this week's challenge and be sure to pay attention the image used by Krafty Girl  Sheri Willshire because that image will be the prize for this week's challenge!  You can link up your entry on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Be sure to use keyword KKS178 if you upload to an online gallery like Splitcoast Stampers!

Don't forget to check out this week's FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS with several of our fave stamps and stamp sets on 30-50% OFF, but just for the weekend!!

  


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!