Monday, May 6, 2013

MFT Teasers - Day 6

Welcome back to day 6 of the MFT Teasers!  The new release will be available tomorrow night at 10:00 PM EST in the MFT Boutique!

Today I am featuring the new Triple Scoop Stamps set called Chalkboard Greetings!



I used the center die cut from the new Die-Namics Vertical Frame and stamped the sentiment from the Chalkboard Greetings set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I chose some PP from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 paper pad and added some pink satin ribbon. I matter with black licorice CS.  I used dies from the new Blueprints 3 Die-Namics to create the circular panel and the flower.  I added a black licorice button and some baker's twine to the flower and accented it with die cuts from the Die-Namics Fancy Flourish. Finally, I added a few rhinestones for a little bling.
Head on over to the MFT Blog for a list of designers participating in today's teasers and for details on the prizes up for grabs!



18 comments:

  1. Love your use of the pattern paper and the stitching on the card. I love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and black always work.Love the blackboard technique and it works so well with this new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Kim! Can you believe Teaser time is almost over? Hasn't it been fun???!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the color combo! Great Chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait to get my hands on this stuff.. addicted congrats on GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card and love the color combinations. Looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty with the muted pinks and black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card. Love the soft pinks offset by the intense black. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Love the white embossing on black!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this chalkboard technique - great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Kim! You really made the chalkboard greetings pop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!