Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dino Birthday Wishes

Just a little birthday card featuring this oh so cute dino from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Cute-a-saurus stamp set!


I used a random scrap of PP and paried with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS.  I used my MFT Die-namics circle STAX to cut out part of the circle from the PP.  I added some faux stitch with a white gel pen.  I colored my image with copics and added some Stickles to the center of his flowers.  I embellished with three buttons to repeat the colors of the flowers.  



5 comments:

  1. How cute is this GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment and your fabby colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that guy and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the cutest birthday wishes I've seen as I blog hop. Thanks for sharing, love the dino idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!