Friday, May 17, 2013

ConGRADulations!

It's There She Goes Again week!   All week long on the There She Goes blog, we have been looking back at some creations made in the past by the Trendsetters featuring previously released stamp sets.  Today we are breathing some new life into those older sets by showing off some NEW creations!  

I chose to ink the ConGRADulations stamp set.


I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.   I stamped the cap and sentiment in MFT blacklicorice ink.   I matted with MFT black licorice CS and mounted on an MFT sweet tooth CS card base.  I added a bit of ribbon to embellish.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E29, E25, E21
cap and gown - R59, R29, R24, R05
shoes - C9, C7, C5

Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to see what my fellow Trendsetters have cooked up this week!  

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!