Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MFT New Product Tour!

And just like that my guest designer spot is over.  Sigh.  What a fun ride!   I enjoyed every minute of it!  
The MFT May release is available NOW in the MFT Boutique! If you have not yet started to shop or need some added inspiration to help you decide, then check out another round of creations tonight with the New Product Tour!   

I created another card with the Pure Innocence Farmer Girl 
and the new Farm Fence Die-Namics.   



I stamped my image twice onto X-Press It blending card.  I colored one with copics.  I colored the overalls on the 2nd stamped image and blotted them with with a a towel dampened with colorless blender to add some texture.  I cut them out and paper pieced them over the 1st stamped image.  
I used a die cut from the Die-Namics wonky scallop border as a template for clouds and sponged some of the new berrylicious ink.   I used the Die-Namics grassy edges and the new Die-Namics Farm Fence to crate my scene.  I stamped the little pig twice.  I put the fist image behind the fence and then fussy cut the head of the 2nd stamped image, popped it up a foam dot and layered it over the fence so it looks like the pig has his head sticking through the fence.   I used a die from the new Die-Namics Blueprints 3 for the sentiment strip and stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.  

Here's a close up and a list of copics I've used:


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
shirt - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
overalls - E44, E43, E41, colorless blender
boots - G29, G46, G43
pig - RV13, RV11, RV10
chicken - Y17,Y15.Y13, Y11, R29, YR18


Next up is a CAS card using the new Right on Target stamp set.


I stamped my targets onto smooth white CS in black licorice ink.   I cut them out using a die from the Die-Namics circle STAX. I popped them up foam dots and layered them over the ref hot CS panel. I layered with black licorice CS and stamped the sentiment and arrow in black licorice ink.

Head right on over to the MFT blog for a list of designers participating in today's New Product Tour for some additional crafty inspiration before you head to the MFT Boutique and do your shopping!   


13 comments:

  1. OMG. totally stealing the head thru the fence bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the little piggy peeking through the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the arrow card too

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! I love his head through the fence, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so real.Great colouring Kim.Hope that pig doesn't get his head stuck in the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you popped the pig's head through the fence

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you popped the pig's head through the fence

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fantastic Kim!! Loving the pig with his head through the fence! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! Both cards are such fun! Love the pig on your first card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim! you rocked this release. loooove your PI card, she's such a cutie and your scene is great. your straight shooter card is fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little piggy with his head through the fence is off the charts cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowie!! These are both Awesome Lady! Really Loving your Sweet PI Farm scene!! Too Darned CUTE!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!