Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jessica Knutsen!

Today the There She Goes Trendsetters of past and present have come put together a surprise Birthday Blog Hop in honor of Jessica Knutsen, owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps

I have had the honor of designing for There She Goes Clear stamps since March of 2012 and I have had the chance to hang out with Jessica twice "in real life."  She is a fun loving chick who loves to laugh and is an amazing designer herself!   

Jess and her family are on the brink of relocating from Washington o Texas so I thought I would ink up the Giddy Up set to create a Western themed birthday card in honor of her move.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESS! 


I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her shirt with papers from the Farm House Fair Skies 6x6 paper pad.  I paired some MFT smooth white, black licorice, and red hot CS with PP from the Penny Black Madison 6x6 paper pad.  I used a die from the MFT Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and a die from the Sweet 'N Sasy Stamps Star die set.  

Ready to hop to see creation from Trendsetters past and present?!  


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim and amazing colouring.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeee-haw! this is sosweet, Kim. beautifully colored and Jessica will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love the paper pieced shirt. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love the sentiment and your coloring is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy MOLY cowgirl! Your coloring is STUNNING to the maximum level! SO gorgeous my friend! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy GF! This cowpoke is awesome! Jess will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the cutest card every. I love the little cowgirl, the scalloped panel, the blue plaid strip, the stamped banner and that great star. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a cutie! I love all those rich browns! Great card Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!