Monday, May 20, 2013

Have a Hoppy Day

When I saw the newest Tiddly Inks, I immediately asked Tabitha at the 7 Kids College Fund if she was going to be carrying them in the store.  She ordered them up right away!  I HAD TO HAVE the new Hopping By stamp set to make a birthday card for my daughter who tuns 11 tomorrow.  Lauren loves to play on the pogo stick so this image is PERFECT!


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press it blending card and colored her with copics.  I paired some MFT lemon drop, black licorice and razzle berry CS with some PP from the Carta Bella Cool Summer 6x6 paper pad.  I used the MFT circle STAX Die-namics to die cut the circles.  I stamped the sentiment on MFT black licorice ink.  I used the Deconstructed Sketch #96 for my inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. I love her! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just colored her myself........nothing compared to your amazing coloring. I love that image. Happy Birthday to your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the colors, DP and layout!
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  4. squeee oh this is beautiful, I love those papers with that super hoppy wryn.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the TI challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything works for this card! The colors are so brilliant and your coloring matches the intensity! Such a great and cheerful card - I'm so glad you played along with us at Tiddly Inks this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is super sweet Kim! Thanks for playing the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the papers you used and the coloring is gorgeous :) Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!