Wednesday, May 8, 2013

7 Kids College Fund's "Anything but a Card" challenge

Well, the 7 Kids College College Fund's"Anything but a Card" challenge came just in time to get me going on some token gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week.  

I made these cute jumbo post it note holders using the MFT a la mode "An Apple for Teacher" stamp set.


Here's another view:


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her shirt with some paper from the Farm House "Fair Skies" 6x6 paper pad.  Thegreen paptterned paper is from the MME "Notable" 6x6 paper pad.  I paired it with MFT hot fudge,red hot, and smooth white CS as well as some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS.  I used the MFT Die-Namics fishtail flag STAX to create the sentiment panel.  I embellished with a few silver brads.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
skirt - E47, E44,E43,E41
shoes - E47, E43
apple - R59,R29, R24, R05, E59, E57, YG97, YG95, YG93

Ready to play along?  Head on over the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog to link up your creation.

There are only 2 rules to follow to be eligible for the $20 gift certificate to the store:

1) Use a stamped image carried in the 7 KIDS STORE, or, if your project does not have a stamped image, all primary elements (dies, paper, punches) must be carried in the store.
2) Link to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog in your post.



2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! love the colors and her outfit rocks! Love the colors on the apple too. This is fantastic!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is fabulous. I have got to CASE this for my son's teachers. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!