Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MFTWSC123 - Namaste

Did you enjoy the May MFT release?! I had a blast guest designing  and though the release has come and gone. I am happy to hang on to my guest designer position for one more day by playing along with the MFT designers for the MFTWSC123 challenge!

This time I am playing along with the Pure Innocence Serenity stamp set.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her top.  I paired some grapesicle and black licorice CS with some PP from the My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" 6x6 paper pad.I used the large button die from the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and added some black hemp cord.   I used the fishtail flag STAX to create the sentiment panel and I stamped the sentiment in black licorice ink.  I added some little black rhinestones to embellish. 

Here is a close up and list of the copics used to color the image:


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35,E53
pants - V99, V95m V93
shoes - C9, C7, C5

Here is the sketch:


Be sure to play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC123 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, May 14th at noon EST.


5 comments:

  1. I love her! her outfit is darling and your coloring is rockstar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww very sweet! Great job with the sketch. Always love how black makes other dp pop.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!